Culinary tourism is a relatively new industry in Israel, yet its popularity is growing. As food enthusiasts pursue unique and memorable food and wine experiences, Israel is emerging as a choice destination combining ethnic and modern cuisine and reflecting a vibrant cultural diversity.
Whether you are an experienced chef, a budding gourmand or simply enjoy food and wine, nothing can bring you closer to the essence of Israel than our fantastic hands-on cooking vacations. Our culinary tours take you beyond the usual tourist experience to the real Israel where food expresses the depth and diversity of the land itself. Explore a wide range of cuisines as you tour Israel and learn how to create delicious, authentic Israeli dishes yourself.
About Israel With Moshe Culinary Tours
We love food and cooking! Our culinary tours reveal the heart and soul of Israel though its kitchen doors as together we explore the lifestyles, customs, family traditions, history and politics of the land and its people. Our week-long cooking vacations start in magical Jerusalem, move on to green Galilee and finish in vibrant Tel Aviv. We offer this unique tour for small groups of 4 to 12 participants. The tours occur once a month, from Sunday to Sunday, and include food market excursions, cooking workshops, casual and fine dining, and visits to wine, olive oil and cheese makers.
Our program includes:
– 8 days/ 7 nights hotel accommodations, based on double occupancy
– Small groups of 4 to 12 participants
– English speaking licensed tour guide
– Deluxe air conditioned van/mini-coach transportation
– Daily full Israeli breakfast
– 3 hands-on cooking classes with leading chefs, tailored to participants’
interest and ability, followed by a meal of the dishes prepared in class.
– 4 dinners and one lunch in Israel’s best restaurants
– Visits to selected produce markets
– Wine tasting tours in the Galilee region or the Golan Heights
– Excursions to olive oil and cheese makers
– Tours of Jerusalem’s Old City and other historic sites
– Customized tours are available upon request.
Tours range from approximately $2900 to $3500 based on number of participants and double occupancy. The rates do not include airfare and travel insurance, which may be purchased separately or through our agency.
Join us for a wonderful week of food, fun and discovery in Israel! Look at the detailed itinerary here